Política de cookies
HIMOINSA SL uses these cookies (automatic data collection processes) to collect user information, such as the browser or operating system used, the reference website, the user's registered name, display preferences and configuration, and the ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain. This information helps us to help visitors to our website. Cookies help us to adapt our website to your needs.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer's hard disk when you visit a website. Cookies enable the website to identify you and so provide a better user experience, whilst helping to improve the website.
Users can control the cookies installed on their computer, and can specify whether to accept cookies sent from advertising servers, or to only accept cookies from sites that they trust. You can also manage how long a cookie remains on your computer, or program your computer to request permission every time a website wants to send a cookie. If you do not wish to send cookies to our systems, you can deactivate them. You can control this from your browser, deleting them from your browsing history (cache) at the end of your visit.
However, if you do not allow cookies, some of the website's services or functionality may not be available.
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies: these facilitate the user's browsing experience and remember where the user is as they browse a website; as websites do not remember the pages you have visited, these cookies act as a marker on the website.
- Authentication cookies: for users who register at the start of their session on websites requiring identification or authentication. These cookies are needed to access content and services restricted to users who have identified themselves and been authenticated. These cookies disappear from your computer or system a maximum of 2 weeks after you identify yourself or register on the system, or when you close your session and disconnect, or by clicking here.
- Tracking cookies: these cookies are from third parties (Google, StatCounter, etc.). They are used to analyse visits, the pages viewed and the time spent on the website. This cookie information is sent to, and stored by, the tracking servers. These servers may be located in countries where privacy protection is not comparable to that in the country of the owner of this website. These tracking cookies can send this information to third parties as required by legislation, and use this to facilitate the services provided to users.
The information obtained from cookies on this website is processed by Himoinsa S.L. as the party responsible for providing and improving this website, analysing visits and identifying registered users. By accepting cookies, you consent to your personal data being processed for these purposes. If you do not agree to this processing, do not accept the cookies.
You can configure your browser to accept or reject cookies, or configure your browser so that cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser, computer or device.
You can configure cookies as shown below, depending on your browser:
- Google Chrome Configuration>Privacy>Configure content >Cookies
- Firefox Preferences>Privacy.
- Internet Explorer Tools>Internet options>Privacy>Advanced.
- Safari Preferences>Privacy.
For more information on the cookies used, contact the owner of this website at firstname.lastname@example.org.